A dairy on October 17

 October 17, 2020 (Sat.) Rain in the morning cleared up by afternoon 

It was chilly. I studied and made lunch with my friend whom I met in equestrian. We made a lot of dishes, pumpkin gratin, pumpkin salad, and minestrone. I like pumpkins and sweet potatoes very much, so these dishes made me happy! All dishes were delicious, especially pumpkin gratin was good. I was surprised that minestrone included garlic. I would like to cook these dishes again and make other meals and sweets with my friend.



コメント

  1. Those look delicious. I don't have motivation to make meals, so I respect you.

    返信削除
  2. I want to eat those foods. I can't cook like this food.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③