Failure story

      On December 25th, I was invited a Christmas party. There were six people who belong to the same faculty in the party. I and one of my friends were in charge of buying pizza, so we went to "domino pizza" which is one of pizzerias in Saijo-Tyuo. When we got there, it was overflowing with people who came to buy pizza. We thought we could buy pizza if we wait, but soon we found out that we could not buy it without booking. So we went back to our friend's house without having anything...I learned that it is important to book in advance from this experience. I would like to live with care about this from now on.

コメント

  1. That's too bad... If, however, you experience someday like this time, you can do more smart achieve!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③