Christmas cake

      On December 12th, I made a Christmas cake with my friend. First, we baked a sponge cake. And then we decorated it with whipped cream and four kinds of fruits, strawberries, kiwi, apples, and peaches. It was the first time for us to make a sponge cake, but we could make it nicely! It was difficult to decorate it beautifully. After trial and error, we came to an idea that it was good if it was delicious. The cake was too much for us, so we ate it in a few days. I would like to try to do again because to make sweets with friends is so fun!




コメント

  1. These cakes look so delicious!! I wanna eat them!
    Especially, strawberry is suitable cake! If I can eat these cakes, I will eat all them!!!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③