Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

     I visited Takaya shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)" when I went back to my hometown for winter vacation. Both of them are located in Kanonji City, Kagawa. This was my first visit and it was good, so I would like to introduce them.
     The first is about Takaya shrine. Takaya shrine is a shrine that its Hongu is located on the top of a mountain, Mt. Inazumi. We have to climb the mountain to pray in the shrine. The mountain is at an altitude of about 404 meters, so the view from that shrine is very beautiful! The main shrine's torii is known as the "Torii in the sky", and in 2018 it was selected as one of the eighty-eight views of Shikoku. By the way the torii also appears in the anime "YUKI YUNA IS A HERO(結城友奈は勇者である)", so there have been fans who visited the pilgrimage to scared place, which have long been on the stage of animation.
     Next is sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝). It is called "Zenigatasunae". Zenigatasunae is a hugesand painting imitating Kanei-tsuho made in the Edo period. It has an oval shape of 122 meters longtudinal (east-west) and 90 meters horizontally (south-north). It can be seen as a true circle from the observation deck at the top of Kotozen Park. 
    If you are interested in, please stop by them when you visit Kagawa.




コメント

  1. Our heart will be washed when we go there.

    返信削除
  2. What's a big coin sand painting!! I wanna go there someday!!

    返信削除
  3. My image from Shikoku and shrine is Shikoku Henro only, so I don't know in detail. Reading this blog, I'm interested in shrines in Shikoku.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

podcast

My favorite singer③