podcast

Today, I listen to ''yasasiieikaiwa''. Now I would like to write what I felt important in the video and my understanding.

If you want to realize your dream, there are three points you should pay attention to. First point is to make achievable dream. If you set too big dream from the start, you may give up the dream. It's because it become difficult to feel a sense of achievement. 

Second points are to make small steps and to decide that the deadline is near future. You cannot achieve the dream one time, so it is important to divide tasks to do. I have a favorite word, ''困難は分割せよ''. That word is the word of my high school math teacher, but I think it can use not only in math problems but also in my life. 

Third points are to write down the dream and to talk about the dream to your friends. If you talk about the dream, you are not able to avoid efforts easily. In addition, you may get some advice on it from your friends. 


Thank you.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

My favorite singer③