My favorite singer①

One of my favorite singers is King Gnu. King Gnu is a music band group which consists of four men. I get up with their songs everyday. In their music, especially I like "hakuzitsu". This song became popular with young people last year, but I still like it and often listen to. When I'm depressed, I feel the song gives me encouragement. In addition, I can sympathize with the lyrics of the song deeply.

 I knew the group for the first time when my mother listened to their songs. At first, I felt the vocal's voice of this group is very strange. And then I was surprised at the fact that two men of this group were singing. Besides, one of the two vocals sings in an octave higher than the melody! I sometimes feel his singing voice is just like a woman. All four member graduated from same prestigious university of arts, so they can also play the various musical instruments. I would like to go the concert someday.


コメント

  1. Hmm... I wonder when they will have a concert. Next spring?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. King Gnu Live Tour 2020 AW "CEREMONY" is going to start on 11/7, but the concert halls are far from here and I have classes on weekdays and club activity everyday.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③