mill crepe cake

      On January 4th, I made a mill crepe of cream cheese with my friend. It is the second time to make sweets together. The first time, we made a Christmas cake. Cooking with friends was very fun! I would like to tell you how we made the mill crepe below.

     Firstly, we mixed eggs, sugar, flour, milk, and melted butter. This is crepe dough. Then we baked it one by one. It was very difficult to turn over a thin crepe, but we were gradually getting better as we practiced. We baked as much as 26 crepes! Secondly, we put the cream cheese in a bowl and make it creamy with a hand mixer, and added sugar, fresh cream, and lemon juice, and mix well. This is cheese cream. Thirdly, we layered the crepes and the cream in turn, and finish. The mill crepe was very delicious but too big for us. After eating, we each brought it back. In addition, we made four crepes with oranges, chocolates, bananas, and surplus whipped cream too! It was yummy and the crepes made us happy♪ I would like to continue cooking with my friends.







コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③