trivia

 These days it became very cold in the morning and evening. We will be afraid of not only corona virus but also influenza virus. By the way, do you know the origin of the influenza?

The word influenza came from ''influence of the star''! Ancient people who didn't know the idea of virus thought that the influenza occurred due to the influence of the operation of celestial bodies. I knew this story in today's class and I felt the origins of words are very interesting. I would like to investigate the origin of other words.

コメント

  1. I don't know the origin of the influenza. You're very wise.

    返信削除
  2. Please get rid of this virus in the future.

    返信削除
  3. I think that if you work out (exercise) every day, you can avoid getting sick!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③