Experience of riding a hot-air balloon

      I rode hot-air balloon for the first time on November 11, so I would like to tell you what is a hot-air balloon and how I felt when I rode it. A hot-air balloon is a balloon that sends hot air by a burner from below into an airtight bag. It can float in the air with buoyancy of the hot air. To inflate the balloon was a little hard because the balloon was very big. The hot-air balloon was connected to four ropes, so it rose about fifteen meters high, but I thought it was more than twenty meters high! I felt nervous and frightened in the beginning, but as time goes by I thought it was fun. This is one of my valuable experience!

     If you are interested in a hot-air balloon, please search for "B.C.有頂天" that is one of group activities in Hiroshima university.





コメント

  1. You are so active! I learned many things from you, and I thought I should live more active.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③