My favorite fruits ①

      One of my favorite fruits is a kiwi fruit. This fruit is delicious and good for the body. My family sent it me, so I decided to introduce some good points and information about the fruit on my blog. 

     The kiwi fruit is named after kiwi which is a kind of birds that lives in only New Zealand. (photo below) The color and shape of the bird is very similar to the kiwi fruit. Incidentally, the bird is selected as a national bird of New Zealand.

     Also, the kiwi fruit has a lot of nutrients, such as vitamin C, dietary fiber, potassium, folic acid, and vitamin E. Vitamin C helps maintain immune function or reduce fatigue. One kiwi fruit has vitamin C that we should take in per day, so it is good to eat a kiwi fruit everyday. Dietary fiber improve the gut environment. Potassium helps discharge too much salt from the body, so it can prevent high blood pressure. Folic acid is a nutrient needed to maintain normal hematopoietic function. Vitamin E helps improve antioxidant effects.

     From these things, I knew the kiwi fruit is a profound food. I would like to eat it everyday and keep my health good.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③