My boom

      These days I often listen to music on YouTube. Today I would like to tell about music for wind instruments of brass band club in osakatoin high school(大阪桐蔭). This high school is famous for not only baseball club but also the brass band club. I like their performances very much because their music provide people with energy and happy. When I was depressed, their music made me positive and cheerful. The great thing about them is that their sound is beautiful, but they are also good at dance during the performance. I understand the difficulty of making different movements of hands and body at the same time because I have tried to do it several times when I belonged to brass band club in my high school. In addition, the brass band club plays not only classic songs but also trendy j-pops, such as "Make you happy(NiziU)", "Mela!(緑黄色社会)", "yorunikakeru(YOASOBI), and "homura(LiSA). They play a lot of songs besides these. J-pops are often fast-paced, so to play them is difficult. However the brass band club are able to perform well! If you are interested in their performances, please try to listen to from URL below.

鬼滅の刃 『炎』 大阪桐蔭高校吹奏楽部 - Bing video

NiziU「Make you happy【原調】」 大阪桐蔭高校吹奏楽部 - Bing video

夜に駆ける / YOASOBI 大阪桐蔭高校吹奏楽部 - Bing video

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Takaya Shrine and sand painting of "kanei-tsuhou(寛永通宝)"

podcast

My favorite singer③